Commercial Service Technician WHO WE ARE
Pilot Company is an opportunistic company, a growth company with tremendous upside and certainly the leader within our industry! We have a great network of Travel Centers within the US and Canada! In addition to this network, we are a fuel company, we are a large transportation company and logistics business, we have a large sales organization, we have an Energy business and we have a deep commitment to technology and innovation! And, we are in the people business – 28,000+ team members strong!! PILOT PERKS
· Average annual salary range: $76-85k
· Sign on Bonus - $1,000
· Quarterly Bonus
· Weekends off (work Monday – Friday)
· NO on-call
· Steady work = steady income 52 weeks of the year
· Paid door to door
· Uniforms, Company Vehicle and Tools provide
· Over 65 technicians ready to support the team
· Advancement opportunities
· Full benefit package; medical, dental, vision, 401k and paid PTO WHO YOU ARE
· Do you have the desire to get your foot in the door with a growing, fast paced company with advancement opportunities?
· Do you demonstrate organization and time management skills?
· Do you hold yourself accountable?
· Do you have three years recent maintenance/service experience to include repairing commercial cooking, refrigeration equipment and HVAC systems?
· Do you have Valid state driver’s license and clean driving record?
· Do you have a Universal EPA certification? WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Commercial Service Technician, you will play an important part of keeping our stores running smoothly with a strong focus on commercial HVAC/R repairs, minor plumbing, electrical, commercial cooking equipment, light construction and general building maintenance.
- Respond to service requests; troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair based on warranty and industry standards
- Open communication with service tech supervisor and store management with repair status updates
- Complete same day work order repair notes and forward to supervisor; ensure charge allocations are entered accordingly
- Maintain service vehicle, truck stock, tools, and uniforms in accordance with Pilot Flying J (PFJ) standards
- Ensure facility interiors and exteriors are inspected for safety and maintenance issues
- Ensure repairs, equipment, and work activities are performed in accordance with OSHA regulations and Pilot polices/procedures
- Every single day we are proud to make life better for our team members and our guests.
We are fueling life's journeys and a career with Pilot is an opportunity to work hard, have fun and live up to your full potential.
If you are confident at what you do, your Service Technician experience and skills can take you anywhere – why not bring your talent Pilot Company?
Pilot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pilot does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need
Bring your Talent to our Winning Team! Dispatched from home and 45-50+ hours a week. You will play an important part of keeping our stores running smoothly. Company service vehicle, all tools, equipment, cellular phone/iPad and laptop provided. Substantial quarterly bonus, off on weekends, NO on-call and responsible for 15-20 locations.
The purpose of this job is to perform installations, maintenance, and repairs of facility HVAC/R, food service equipment, plumbing, and electrical systems within various food and retail locations.
· Respond to service requests; troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair based on warranty and industry standards
· Communicate with service tech supervisor and store management to report repair status
· Complete same day work order repair notes and forward to supervisor; ensure charge allocations are entered accordingly
· Monitor truck stock to ensure required parts are available
· Maintain service vehicle, tools, and uniforms in accordance with Pilot Flying J (PFJ) standards
· Ensure facility interiors and exteriors are inspected for safety and maintenance issues
· Ensure repairs, equipment, and work activities are performed in accordance with OSHA regulations
· Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
· Complete other duties as assigned
· High school diploma or equivalent certificate required
· Valid state driver’s license and positive driving history required
· Minimum three years’ recent maintenance experience of commercial HVAC systems required; certification required
· Minimum three years’ recent maintenance experience to include repairing commercial cooking or refrigeration equipment required
· Basic knowledge, understanding, and ability to repair commercial plumbing and electrical systems required
· Basic understanding of OSHA guidelines, policies, and procedures
· Basic knowledge of the functionality of a Building Management System (BMS) and Energy Management System (EMS)
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
· Intermediate mathematical skills
· Ability to read and interpret site drawings
· Ability to collaborate with various departments
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to work in congested areas during business hours
· Strong customer service skills
Begin Application Now